- April 24, 2019
- Posted by: Lewis
- Category: Windows Troubleshooting
A few people have been running into an issue whereby they are discovering that they are unable to run the Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM) on newer Windows 10 builds. In this short article we will show you how you can resolve this issue.
- Install the Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM) on your Windows 10 machine
- Go to “Start” and right click on the “Cisco ASDM-IDM Launcher”
- Select “More” and then “Open file location”
- Right click the ASDM shortcut and go to “Properties”
- Look at the string contained within the “Target” field.
- Change the text to “C:\Windows\System32\wscript.exe invisible.vbs run.bat”
- You should now be able to launch the ASDM application on your Windows 10 machine.